none
Windows restarting my pc. RRS feed

• Question

• Windows regularly restarting my pc without my consent. And i want it to STOP NOW.                                                               

Why is group policy suddenly locked, i can't change anything, i don´t even have full access to my own computer, and i don't seems to be able to give myself a full admin access, no matter how i try. 

i think some staff members at Microsoft are messing with me and either microsoft answer for it and help me get full acces to my own computer or i will sue them, publicly. Invasion of privacy and hacking people's computers are nothing more then breaking and entering, RAPE and treason, they are no better than the Russians.

I have 2 computers on my desk, on has been forcefully update and restart 30 times just this year, the other one has been restarted 5 times. Coincidence, i don't think so, i did try to tell them to stop and maybe i did use harsh language and that is the result, staff members at microsoft are using their power to fuck with people. 

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:37 PM

Answers