can't access the application and the operation tab in the central administration RRS feed

• Question

• hi,
    i had a problem in the list web part for CRM, which is giving the the error: "user credential are not valid cantact your crm administrator". i found one of the thread saying in the appliaction management to make some changes in the alteneate mapping . result nothing is appear when i try to browse the url for the central administrator just unknow errror nothing else. thank god i had the web.config file as a back up, i replace the web.config and start seeing browsing the crntral administration page.

but still i can't get the opreation and the application management tab. it give me the error access denied

i even try to add myself to the"Welcome to the SharePoint group: Farm Administrators for site" but i got error here as well :-
    Go back to site 
    Error 
    Local administrator privilege is required to update the Farm Administrators' group.
    Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services

and the last the event viewer says:-

Configuration of SharePoint Products and Technologies failed. Configuration must be performed in order for this product to operate properly. To diagnose the problem, review the extended error information located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\LOGS\PSCDiagnostics_12_7_2009_10_42_30_638_792848093.log, fix the problem, and run this configuration wizard again.

the other errors in the event viewer giving me the detail:-

The update cannot be started because the content sources cannot be accessed. Fix the errors and try the update again.

Context: Application 'Search', Catalog 'index file on the search server Search'

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

thanks a lot..!!

• Moved by Ruiz Yi Monday, December 14, 2009 5:01 AM About Sharepoint (From:Team Foundation Server - Administration)
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, December 21, 2009 4:09 AM CRM question (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation)
    Tuesday, December 8, 2009 1:04 PM

Answers

• finally i got  the answer for my problem my self :-

i log in as a account under the application pool of the central administration site :- for that u need to go to IIS>application pool>sharepoint:8888>right click>properties>identity tab

log on the central sharepoint site the user u find on the identity tab 

in my case i was able to see the application and operation tab log in

i went under the site setting remove the user(myself) and recreate again

now i can see the application tab and the opreration tab...

Thanks My Lord.....
    • Marked as answer by bittoo22 Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:58 PM
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:58 PM