none
PDF to WORD converter that works

Question

• Hi all.  I am desperate now.  I purchased the Nuance PDF Converter a couple of  years back which did a prettygood job but does not integrate with Windows 10 (of course) so I need new software.  I have tried quite a few and none seem to do the job.  I tried PDF Pro 10 Standard (free trial) which did not work and uploaded the Pro vesrsion (free trial) which I thought may be better.  It also did not work so thinking I was doing something wrong so copntacted their Tech Support.  They would not help me because it was a trial version.  Um.. I will buy it if it works..still no help.  All the software gets converted to a [Read only] [Compatability Mode with the 4 direction point arrows as a cursor which I can not do anything with.  I only convert Application Forms as a have a "shakey hand" and can not write legibly.  I may convert 4 documents a year so I dont want to pay a monthly fee.  Would rather buy outright.  I have Office 2016 if anyone has any tips that would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Darren

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:55 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, November 23, 2016 1:22 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Word Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

For what it's worth, I just right click on a pdf file and choose "open in Word"

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:54 PM

All replies