CRM 2011 Performance Toolkit - Requested value 'Geo' was not found RRS feed

• Question

• I am evaluting the CRM 2011 Performance Toolkit. For eval purposes I have setup an all in one virtual machine. I am running the toolkit from the same machine (again, only verifying funtionality before using in a production environment).

I have followed the installation guide and populated the database with runpopulation.cmd. Went fine. The EntityManager database has several records in it as well as CRM.

When debuggin any test, e.g. CreateNoteForAccount I am getting the following error:

"Requested value 'Geo' was not found"

It gets thrown on line 924 in Util.cs. Method: GenerateWRPCToken(string baseurl, CRMEntity user, string tokenKey)

Guid ScaleGroupId = LocatorService.Instance.GetOrganizationScaleGroupId(new Guid(user["OrganizationId"]));

Thanks

Peter

Friday, April 27, 2012 6:40 AM

All replies

• Is those your real connection strings in your web.config? The connection string to your CRM will not work, and the Live ID doesn't look like it is configured either. The documentation outlines the entire process, including the invitation model. Live ID does not disclose the email address, so please do not manually enter a Live ID email address in the username field, nor turn on the Logon enabled flag manually (this will be handled by the LiveID.axd authentication handler). It looks like you have the invitation code seeded correctly and have specified a challenge and response properly. You will have a workflow in your CRM that will generate an invitation email for the visitor. What is the link in that email?
    envío de artículos
    Saturday, April 28, 2012 3:49 AM
  • Have you ever resolved this? I struggle exact with the same error.
    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:51 PM
  • First off, Peter the toolkit is not meant to be ran on a one box deployment, as this is not a valid performance testing scenario. 

The released toolkit does not support IFD or online out of the box, but it is extremely flexible so that this code can easily be added to meet the customers needs.  If you are making the changes to support LiveID, some of the infrastructure should already be there in the EntityManager database, you just need to manage storing the token and refreshing it appropriately (both when populating your Entity Manager database as well as in your tests when a user is chosen).  We will be adding some support to make it easier for customers to do this in the next release. 

Thanks,

Russ

Friday, December 14, 2012 7:27 PM
  • Hello,

I have the same problem and did everything according to the walkthrough.

I have the same setup with all in one virtual maschine.

Still haven't found any answers to the problem.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:46 AM
  • Hello,

Try copying the Microsoft.Crm.dll from the Dynamics CRM Server and replacing the copy in the CRM_Perf_Toolkit\CRMLibs folder that is located in the folder where you've installed the Performance Toolkit.

Thanks,

Grant

• Proposed as answer by CSK.CRM Friday, February 1, 2013 7:15 AM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:44 PM