¿Hablo yo español? No señor RRS feed

• Question

• I just completed Course 6695: Fundamentals of Implementing Security in Windows Server 2008 and went to print my certifcate and its in Spanish. I would prefer English if possible, what with me living in the UK and English being the mother language here. Please Assist!
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:14 PM

Answers

• This appears to have resolved itself now!
    • Marked as answer by Brian_Jones Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:55 AM
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:55 AM

All replies

• OK, I just did Course 6720: Introduction to Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Roles

and thought to myself, hmmm, i wonder if this one will be in Japanese...

And it was. Microsoft, I believe you have lost the plot
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:23 PM
  •   Hi Brain,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Thanks,
    Kiran

Kiran Polimetla Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Kiran Polimetla Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:56 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Brian_Jones Friday, March 27, 2009 12:08 PM
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:56 PM
  • Mondays was in fact (we believe) Portugeuse, Wednesdays has been confirmed as being Chinese and both certificates are today printing in Korean.

I appreciate that when I begin my world tour these will become more useful to me, but this will not be happening for a while, and i'll be blowed if i'm actually going to be fixing anyone servers on a world tour anyway, so could we call this a bug, especially as its not an isolated incident?

Friday, March 27, 2009 12:10 PM
  • I've been having the same problem, but my display is usually Portuguese. I've emailed Alicia as Kiran recommended in the above post.

Thanks

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 7:27 PM
  • This appears to have resolved itself now!
    • Marked as answer by Brian_Jones Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:55 AM
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:55 AM