Dial Pad And Hold not working RRS feed

• Question

• I use Office Communicator 2007 Standard Edition on Windows server 2003 and I've  setup the Mediation server and Enterprise voice.
    The voice setting is working good and users can make phone calls through PSTN gateway.
    but when they put a call on hold it says:

An error occurred while trying to place the call on hold. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator. More details (ID:16389)

And the dial pad is not working. it dont generate DTMF.

Monday, May 28, 2007 8:22 AM

Answers

• Due to the lack of response, this post has been closed. Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, July 27, 2007 4:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It doesnt look like many people have had this issue, and I have not found anything internally. Can you let us know the status? Were you able to find a resolution on your own? Would you be willing to share it with the forums?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:07 PM
  • I actually have the same problem.  I am running OCS enterprise intergrated with Exchange and i can make calls no problem as long as there is no need to enter digits because it does not work.  Has there been a solution to this to your knowledge?  Thanks.

Chris

Friday, June 29, 2007 3:58 PM
  • Hi WinXman,

I have not found any solutions to this issue yet.

Did it ever work for you? If it did, was there some configuration change that occured around when it stopped?

Are you able to upgrade to the RC version?

Friday, July 13, 2007 8:33 PM
  • Due to the lack of response, this post has been closed. Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, July 27, 2007 4:43 PM