none
Preparation Material for exam 70-497 Software Testing with Visual Studio 2012. What about RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm looking for documents to prepar the exam 70-497. In the site Microsoft Learning, the tab "Preparation Materiel" is hopelessly empty :

So my questions:

- About the microsoft "Preaparation Material", is that Learning Plans and Classroom Training, E-Learning, Press Books and Practice Tests are coming soon?

- Is there someone could give me references on the testing specially for this exam please?

Thanks

Xavier.

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Xavier,

I am not sure if you would consider classroom based training in preparation for the exam but I have a two-day course specifically on the topics covered in this exam. The training is regularly delivered in AU/NZ, the US and UK. It is also available as a remote classroom and onsite option.

You can find out more about the course at http://www.alm-training.com/CourseOutline.aspx?Code=ALMT12

Cheers

Anthony Borton
    Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP, MCT

Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:53 PM
  • Hi Xavier,

Yes preparation material for this exam will be released however no time frame has been provided for its release.

MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware are the providers who usually create the testing software for certifications and at this stage they have not released details of when they will release testing engines for this exam.

May I recommend tha tyou join the Born to Learn community as that's where announcements are made regarding exams and preparation material.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by tetmd Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:24 AM
    Monday, October 22, 2012 10:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Xavier,

Yes preparation material for this exam will be released however no time frame has been provided for its release.

MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware are the providers who usually create the testing software for certifications and at this stage they have not released details of when they will release testing engines for this exam.

May I recommend tha tyou join the Born to Learn community as that's where announcements are made regarding exams and preparation material.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by tetmd Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:24 AM
    Monday, October 22, 2012 10:47 PM
  • Hi Xavier,

I am not sure if you would consider classroom based training in preparation for the exam but I have a two-day course specifically on the topics covered in this exam. The training is regularly delivered in AU/NZ, the US and UK. It is also available as a remote classroom and onsite option.

You can find out more about the course at http://www.alm-training.com/CourseOutline.aspx?Code=ALMT12

Cheers

Anthony Borton
    Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP, MCT

Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:53 PM