Why Are all my intense and lengthy efforts being minimized by the Results are included for other related terms. Show just the re RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• I'm sorry, I don't understand what it is you are asking.

Brett

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:20 PM
  •  

Hi Brett,

Try typing in many of the terms that would benefit clients and me to get together in my Marketing areas like Luxury Midlothian va Real estate, Luxury midlothian va homes for sale, remax chesterfield county va, you will see that I almost appear to be penalized or blocked. Not optimum results show up then at the bottom of the page it says show only the term I typed in when I click on that Bonanza! The only problem is that no one will click that to get to the rich content and listings that I offer for free as well as great demograophics schools reports and information free real estate reports and information, lots of good stuff. Yor help is appreciated. Thanks,

Bud

Results are included for other related terms. Show just the results for mls midlothian va.
    Monday, August 4, 2008 2:32 PM
  • Hi,

You are being penalized because http://www.BudFirstRE.com is almost an exact copy (content wise) as http://www.BudFirst.com.

Monday, August 4, 2008 4:34 PM
  •  

Hi Brett,

Thanks. My intent is to merge the two sites as a hybrid because one is loaded with content free reports and the other is loaded with search capability for mls searches and autoresponders etc. of listings. They are very different sites as far as content. So what you are saying is that I basically have to reinvent the wheel from site to site? Does this mean that content about me, my designations, my team, my remax awards have to be reworded on each site? Does this mean that other sites like homes.com and Harmonhomes.com and homesandland.com that do not have all the listings or real estate profesionals working for them just people paying money to advertise deserve to be put ahead of those of us that do have all the listings and the ability to serve the surfers from a-z a one stop shop? My goal is not to worry about the search engines but giving my prospects and potential clients the best experience possible.. I thought that was the search engines goals too. If you look at the meta tags page titles each has strenghts and weaknesses, again I am trying to leverage the benefits of both to serve the people ...the surfers. So if you can help me with clarity..... I appreciate your information and feedback and will go to work immediately. I am totally willing to expand my awareness and make the necessary changes to serve all parties inclusive of the search engines even if they don't reall practice what they preach.. if that is so. Please help me be clear so as not to keep beating my head against a brick wall.

Thanks,

Bud 

Monday, August 4, 2008 5:17 PM