Homeserver.com remote access RRS feed

• Question

• Just wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing the homeserver.com account for remote access.  I have not been able to connect since last week.
    Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:58 PM

Answers

• Looks like this was an effect of a failed .Net 4.5.2 update.  Just noticed that in the update history, and after reinstalling the update, I'm back to normal.
    • Marked as answer by euphos Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:18 PM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:18 PM

All replies

• Not sure what you mean with homeserver.com account.

If you mean remote web acces to your homeserver, I can confirm that I can access my server here in Belgium without issues.

Luc.

• Proposed as answer by Justin Gu Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:08 AM
    Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:25 PM
  • No problems accessing my server either at xxxxxxxxx.homeserver.com

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

• Proposed as answer by Justin Gu Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:08 AM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:28 AM
  • Hi euphos,

à I have not been able to connect since last week.

Just check if you get some error messages when failed to access your Remote Web Access. If got errors, please let us know the complete message. That will help us to go further analyze.

Currently, please refer to following articles and check if help you to troubleshoot some relevant issues.

How do I troubleshoot Remote Web Access connectivity?

How can I troubleshoot my firewall?

If any update, please feel free to let us know.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Justin Gu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:08 AM
  • Is RWA still configured correctly? Look at the RWA wizard and see if you get anything strange. With me it says Unavailable and the wizard hangs at configuring router... But I can use RWA using https://myservername.homeserver.com/remote through a little hack.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Looks like this was an effect of a failed .Net 4.5.2 update.  Just noticed that in the update history, and after reinstalling the update, I'm back to normal.
    • Marked as answer by euphos Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:18 PM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:18 PM