WHAT IS INTERFACE DESGN ACTUALLY RRS feed

• Question

• DEAR FRIENDS CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO DO EXACTLY IN INTERFACE DESIGNING AND HOW DO WE DEVELOP INTERFACE AND DO WE REQUIRE SYSTEM PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:33 PM

Answers

• Interface designing is actually the designing of input and output windows. it's like developing a software. to develop interface, you must have a good knowledge of placing controls, assigning shortcut keys, proper navigational design, and lot more... Optionally, you should have a good taste in color to attract your system users.

n 1 more thing, don't write the whole statement in capital letters. it's like shouting at someone, and violates netiquettes. don't take this personally. it's only for your benefit.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:37 PM
  • dear thanks for the suggestion i ur posts i have seen r really meaningful.

great work "keep going" and best of luck

Friday, March 2, 2007 6:27 PM

All replies

• Interface designing is actually the designing of input and output windows. it's like developing a software. to develop interface, you must have a good knowledge of placing controls, assigning shortcut keys, proper navigational design, and lot more... Optionally, you should have a good taste in color to attract your system users.

n 1 more thing, don't write the whole statement in capital letters. it's like shouting at someone, and violates netiquettes. don't take this personally. it's only for your benefit.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:37 PM
  • dear thanks for the suggestion i ur posts i have seen r really meaningful.

great work "keep going" and best of luck

Friday, March 2, 2007 6:27 PM