none
Facing Issue in Live application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi sir 

I'm upload the data through xlsx file, in local host it's upload fine, after host my application in live it's not working, and it's showing error code 500(internal server error) i couldn't rectify the issue please any one help me

this is my error screen

Darshan Kumar B

Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:27 PM

All replies

• This error message doesn't really tell us anything, since any error in the server will generate this same message. If you can, open the Windows Event Log in the server, and look for errors generated by ASP.NET. You should see there a more detailed message telling you which was the error that actually occurred.
    Thursday, July 4, 2019 3:48 PM
  • Hi Darshan,

Thank you for posting here.

It seems that your app is a web app, so I suggest that you could post it in the following forum.

https://forums.asp.net/

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 5, 2019 1:22 AM