mscrl.microsoft.com reference used from a RIPE network RRS feed

• Question

• why the conflict in information on the IP address 93.184.215.200?

1) Not registered by Microsoft, yet client systems hit the following CRL and IEV9 compatibility listing

mscrl.microsoft.com/pki/mscorp/crl/mswww(6).crl
        ie9cvlist.ie.microsoft.com/IE9CompatViewList.xml
        mscrl.microsoft.com/pki/mscorp/crl/MSIT%20Machine%20Auth%20CA%202(1).crl

2) It is registered in the RIPE, European Registry yet a search for it show it in Baltimore
       EDGECAST Santa Monica CA 90405 USA

Should there be a non-overseas MS site that we can direct the client to?

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:48 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 5:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• co-worker found this...info on running out of IPv4 space is using IP addresses no longer is use in overseas

can't paste link...  Search blog dot azure dot com 'windows azures use of non us ipv4 space

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 4:17 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:47 PM
  • 'windows azures use of non us ipv4 space

If this is a Windows Azure question I'd try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/en-US/home?category=windowsazureplatform%2Cazuremarketplace%2Cwindowsazureplatformctp

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:52 AM