while dwnlding it shows, Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. RRS feed

• Question

• whenever i m dwnldin file in utorrent after sum dwnldin it shows

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

what it means?????

wheneveri restarts it gets normal but after su time gets same again

i m gettin frustrated watchin this msg buddy

plz sum1 help  me..........
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:02 AM

All replies

• whenever i m dwnldin file in utorrent after sum dwnldin it shows

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

what it means?????

wheneveri restarts it gets normal but after su time gets same again

i m gettin frustrated watchin this msg buddy

plz sum1 help  me..........

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  Whether you are using WHS or not, you should contact the author of the app.
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:23 AM
  • Kariya,  

I believe that though this is a forum for WHS, not uTorrent, that ranveer may be right posting it here.  I am also having this issue, but only on torrents running on my WHS box.  It is true that it *could* be an issue with uTorrent, but since I run 3 other boxes at home & work with uTorrent and do not get this issue (WinXP, Win7 & Win2008), that it is IMO probably due to something with the way WHS reports resources.  WHS uses what is basically a software JBOD to make all the disks in the box seem like one big disk..   I think this is the root of the problem.  It also only seems to happen on file transfers larger than 4GB.

So if someone from the WHS community has any insights, they would be appreciated.

FYI: my setup is such:

- WHS (all latest patches & updates)
    - 6 disks (3x320GB+3x500GB)
    - 3GB ram
    - Dual core Athlon 3500+
    - latest uTorrent build

I am purchasing 2 1TB drives to replace 2 of the 320GB drives which are very low on space (85% each).. maybe it is a disk space issue.. (though there is currently 750GB of fee space reported in total).

Thursday, October 8, 2009 11:47 PM