suscription in norway RRS feed

• Question

• i am using the trial version and whant to suscribe. norway is not in the list of countries but i am wondering how come is not posible to just put another country and suscribe since one pay with visa card; the service is delivered by internet and i don't care if the program is not in norwegian.

can i subscribe putting another country even though i am connected in Norway?

i don't understand this since we are talking about Microsoft, in a globalize world, with internet...

thanks!
    Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:45 PM

Answers

• The issue you may encounter is your credit card may be rejected if the billing location of the credit card does not match the subscription address. You can purchase a One Care CD from an online retailer and activate the subscription using the enclosed product key.

Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:25 PM

All replies

• The issue you may encounter is your credit card may be rejected if the billing location of the credit card does not match the subscription address. You can purchase a One Care CD from an online retailer and activate the subscription using the enclosed product key.

Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:25 PM
  • Additionally, the operating system language must be supported for the install to succeed.

There could be many reasons for OneCare not being available in a country - language support, licensing, and technical support/customer service. I must admit, though, that I'm surprised that it hasn't been made available in many more countries yet,

-steve

Monday, August 18, 2008 12:51 PM