new video game RRS feed

• Question

• hey my names garret cannon. I'm 19 and have a few ideas for video games for a computer or console.

1. a game where you pick a country state or city, pick a career or hobbie or something to do to interact with that area. the maps are open world and actual places in that area. so what would have to be don is take google maps and satellite images of earth and get every detail and every thing as close to perfect as possible. the game would need 2 to 3 satelites and big servers every where. if this game were to become reality I guarantee that more people would by this game. my dad and grandpa said even they would buy it. but there would need to be like peaceful levels where its not like gta where every ones killing each other online so old people wouldn't get pissed and return the game.

2. to be continued... 

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, July 28, 2014 1:42 AM not VS general issue, not sure where this thread belongs to
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:11 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Based on your description, I am afraid that the issue is out of support of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Please post it in the appropriate place/forum for the better response if you need.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 25, 2014 9:16 AM
  • Might try them over here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 1, 2014 8:37 PM