none
How do i upgrade to windows10 from windows 10 enterprise

Question

• Hi i was on windows 7 sp1,then i loaded windows 10 enterprise to see if my laptop a hp620 is compatable,it is but now im stressing if i did not make a mistake as windows 10 was reserved on my windows7 sp1,and im struggling to get it back,how do i upgrade to windows 10 from here
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:52 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:51 PM
  • You dont.  You will need to re-install win 7 then upgrade.  Enterprise is not part of the free upgrade and by normal methods there is no way to migrate from Enterprise to win 10

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:56 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:50 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:51 PM
  • You dont.  You will need to re-install win 7 then upgrade.  Enterprise is not part of the free upgrade and by normal methods there is no way to migrate from Enterprise to win 10

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:56 PM