How to remove the "Open Post" limit RRS feed

• Question

• First of all, it took me almost 10 minutes to find the "ask a question" button. It's very hidden and doesn't make sense at the very top.

Anyway, I am a happy Windows Live Writer user. Was using it for ages, then switched to Wordpress and got acustomed to its WYSIWYG editor. Now I decided to switch to Blogspot and I want to import all my old posts. Unfortunately there is no real import solution (because I have way too many posts) and so I was thinking about manually re-posting it using Windows Live Writer. You know two accounts, etc. Works like a charm... for the first 500 posts. 

"Unfortunately", I have thousands of posts and that's why I am wondering how I can disable or better remove the "open 500 limit". I do have my own server so I wouldn't run into any memory problems (probably why MS decided to put a limit in it?). 

Anyone... ?

Thank you
    Friday, September 4, 2009 4:16 AM

All replies

• This is our fault, this is just a bug and I'm afraid there is no work around.  We already have it fixed internally, so the next time we release this bug will be fixed.  Sadly, that doesn't help you right now.  You might want to try using a blog post importer tool, for exmaple:

http://code.google.com/p/google-blog-converters-appengine/
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:20 PM