none
I'm no longer receiving notifications !!

Question

• Hi all,

Suddenly, i'm no longer receiving the notifications when subscribing to a discussion, or when replying to a post.

I checked all the configuration (Alert, Subscription), all is good.

Last notification,n last Wednesday, than nothing.

I even unsubscribed on the Configure Alerts on my profile, then i subscribed. The site tells me to verify my email address, but i never received an email.

It like there is an issue with the notification system!!

Regards, Samir Farhat || Datacenter Consultant || The way to share my knowledge with the community <a href="https://BuildWindows.wordpress.com" target="_blank">Visit my blog : buildwindows.wordpress.com </a>buildwindows.wordpress.com </a>

Friday, December 18, 2015 2:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The whole forum landscape has been having problems for the last week or so. Thread listings in some forums have been frozen in time for over 24 hours and activity lists aren't being updated.

The forums team is aware of this issue and the engineering team is working on it, according to an email I received yesterday after sending in a report.

You can certainly reach out to the forums team to let them know about notification problems too, as I haven't done that (I don't use any notifications personally). The email address to use is fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com.

Friday, December 18, 2015 2:43 PM