profile update RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

My Microsoft author listing is absolutely inaccurate and non-representative of my publications and differs tremendously from Google Scholar which is very accurate. I have observed your site over eight weeks, also for 10 of your top cited authors, and there has been no entry and change for anybody over the last eight weeks.

I also noticed that you do not allow manual entry of citations, your PDF or bibtex uploading tool fails consistently and an author requires "approval" for editing his/her profile.  My institutional information is over >2 years old.

Do you have any intention to fix this severe issues ? If not your side is just completely useless and provides wrong data and you should better shut down your page !

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:47 PM

All replies

• Hello,

We are working on improving Microsoft Academic Search, including a recent update to improve the editing UI and ease navigation. We would be happy to assist you with your author profile. At your convenience, can you please send the URL of your author profile and desired edits to acadfb@microsoft.com? We look forward to further investigating the issues you've experienced and to ensure your profile is complete and accurate.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:20 PM