Need urgent help to show the conflict changes between client & server at client side. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to show the details of conflict changes between client & server on client side i.e @mobile device.

I used following code to raise the event at client side,but unable to get the conflict details at client.(I want to show it through messagebox)

I add below event in the class which is implementing SqlCeClientSyncProvider.

this.ConflictResolver.ClientUpdateServerUpdateAction  = ResolveAction.FireEvent;

this.ApplyChangeFailed += new EventHandler<ApplyChangeFailedEventArgs>(SampleClientSyncProvider_ApplyChangeFailed);

Same thing I have done @server.It is working fine by raising the following event.i write req information in log file.

this.ApplyChangeFailed += new EventHandler<ApplyChangeFailedEventArgs>(SampleServerSyncProvider_ApplyChangeFailed);

Could you please give your valuable  suggestion on this issue.

• Moved by warrentang Friday, July 10, 2009 7:00 AM (From:Windows Mobile Development)
    • Moved by Hengzhe Li Friday, April 22, 2011 2:50 AM (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 10:50 AM