Microsoft flight sim X issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i have Microsoft flight sim x and there is real issues with it on windows 7. I know about the frequent fatal crashes but now my game wont even load because it crashes on the loading screen ??. i used to get rare occasions where it wouldn't work but now it wont work what so ever.. i have uninstalled it and then reinstalled the program but its exactly the same. Any ideas to why this could be ?(i have a 64bit windows 7 premium)

Thanks,

Matty

• Moved by Xinyan Ma 马欣妍 Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:30 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Monday, August 2, 2010 12:19 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This should have been asked in the Windows Gaming forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:07 PM
    Monday, May 18, 2015 8:05 PM

All replies

• I will share with you my personal experience, I had a similar situation. Once you trying  to install fsx  several times, It wont' work until you configure your PC to factory settings.  You have to back up all your files first, and then  install them back once your PC is ready.
    Friday, May 15, 2015 5:34 PM
  • Hello,

This should have been asked in the Windows Gaming forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:07 PM
    Monday, May 18, 2015 8:05 PM