Importing Error RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting a generic import error when attempting to import a .csv file.  I would post the Log File with the error but I don't think it's getting that far because the Download Log File button is greyed out.  It says:

"An error has occurred."

"Try this action again.  If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator."  Etc. Etc.

I have been able to import this file name before without problem while testing to make sure there were no problems with the field types etc.  I have not exported it, and it is now down to just 5mb which is well below the 32mb recommended size. 

I am trying to import this file and attach the Notes to the Account but like I said earlier it's not getting to that part of the import, I select the file I'm attempting to import and it just fails.

Not sure what changed or why it's not working now.  My office is new to Dynamic CRM and I am one of the administrator's and the other 2 say they haven't changed anything. 

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:38 PM