Set Regarding - Occasional Outlook Email Will Not Show CRM Tracking Token or Get Tracked RRS feed

• Question

• I have an occasional issue where I cannot Set Regarding on some emails. After I go thru the entire process to Set Regarding, the correct CRM info is at the bottom of the email, implying it is being tracked, but no CRM token shows on the email in the Outlook pane. After clicking off the email and returning to it, the CRM info at the bottom is gone. This has happened various times and I can find no commonalities for it. There is no Error message. This occurred with CRM 2011, 2013, and 2015. I can forward the same email to myself and track it and I can track replies of the email, but I can't always track the original email. The email can be from anybody, I can be CCd, or part of a distribution group, and I can even be the To recipient. This has also happened to other users in our system. Our CRM Admin has had it happen to her and thought when we moved to 2013 it would go away, but it is still happening. Any insight?

CRM on-premise; Windows 8

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 7:10 PM

All replies

• What Emailsevrer where the mailboxes stored is it?

It could be that the emails are coming down corrupted, but visible in outlook, but not trackable in crm.

gruss Daniel Ovadia MBSS - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MCNPS

Thursday, August 13, 2015 7:51 AM