Downloading OFX files RRS feed

• Question

• The latest Windows 10 update from Microsoft has cured all the problems with opening Money without any changes to the registry which is great news. However when I down load the OFX files from my bank although they arrive in my PC they don't go into Money. Has anyone got any idea how I can get the two to join up?
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:11 PM

Answers

• The file extension is OFX. They get downloaded into the download section in windows and I have now found that these files can be imported into Money manually by using the file/import feature in Money.  It would be good if these would automatically load into money as they did before but perhaps I will have to live with what I have got.  At least it works. 
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:05 PM

All replies

• When the files come into the computer, what is the filename extension -- .ofx, .qfx, .dat, or what?
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:56 PM
  • The file extension is OFX. They get downloaded into the download section in windows and I have now found that these files can be imported into Money manually by using the file/import feature in Money.  It would be good if these would automatically load into money as they did before but perhaps I will have to live with what I have got.  At least it works. 
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:05 PM