** URGENT ** Problem in opening userprofile page RRS feed

• Question

• whenever I am trying to open my user profile through Opera, the following msg displayed by the browser

"Information from this HTTPS page will be submitted to an unencrypted page on www.studentrockstar.com.

The data will be transmitted without any security. Submitting sensitive information is strongly discouraged."

Continue / cancel

(Clicking on continue thousand times nothing happened)

I am trying to open my user profile through Firefox, the following msg displayed by the browser

Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and

could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure want to continue sending this information?

Continue / cancel

Same thing goes on with IE 7.0 , it falls in a infinite loop of continue ............ without showing any msg like Opera and Firefox.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:04 AM

All replies

•  

me too have the same problem
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 7:49 AM
  •  

whenever I am trying to open my user profile through Opera, the following msg displayed by the browser

"Information from this HTTPS page will be submitted to an unencrypted page on www.studentrockstar.com.

The data will be transmitted without any security. Submitting sensitive information is strongly discouraged."

Continue / cancel

I am trying to open my user profile through Firefox, the following msg displayed by the browser

Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and

could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure want to continue sending this information?

Continue / cancel

Same thing goes on with IE 7.0 , it falls in a infinite loop of continue ............ without showing any msg like Opera and Firefox.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Well said vashistha, I too facing the same problem.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 11:32 AM
  • Well I don't experience any problems in IE7 .. But I too get the same warning in Firefox..

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:41 PM
  •  

Hey which connection are u using..... Dialup or Broadband?
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 3:30 PM
  • This is not a problem with the browser but the email address and the password that we type is vulnerable

That is why they are saying that connection is not encrypted and in Internet Explorer you can simply turn off this feature so you don't get a warning for that.
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 4:04 PM