none
Remote connection not connecting to one computer

Question

• I have three computers that I remotely access. all the computers can remotely access all the other computers except one computer. I can access other computers from it, but I can't access it from any other computer. All three computers are pretty much brand new. Two of them are Dell XPS 8100, Windows 7. The one with the problem is Dell 8300 XPS windows 7. I used to be able to access the 8300 computer but then it just stopped and have never been able to access it again. I know enough about computers to keep them running and fix some problems but not programming terms, but this one has stumped me. Do you think there are some settings that are messed up and I could just look at the other computer settings to fix it? Please help, this is so annoying.
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:35 AM

All replies

• This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Netowkring, visit answers.microsoft.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:42 PM