Off Topic: vundo after effects RRS feed

• General discussion

• about a month ago my computer was infected with vundo.  i tried many of fixes but none worked.  i finally got rid of vundo, but  i still get the error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.  Please contact the system administrator."  I get that message when i try and access the control panel, when i try and open task manager, when i try and open windows security alerts, and for safely remove hardware.  I can't figure out how correct these issues.  Please help.
    Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:07 PM

All replies

• Hi 101

Sorry but if you are not using Windows Live OneCare then you are off topic, this forum is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

chuck

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:14 AM
  • This is occassionaly the derivatives of vundo infection, I would advise you to get a direct assistance from Microsoft Security please call 866 727 2338 if you are within US/CANADA its a free support - thanks.

Click here so that we can assist you if ever you are not within the said region of support.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:22 PM