none
Profile not updating RRS feed

Answers

• Seems a known issue. A few of us have emailed fissues and they report they have escalated issue to engineering. You can also send email. fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, December 16, 2016 1:40 PM

All replies

• Seems a known issue. A few of us have emailed fissues and they report they have escalated issue to engineering. You can also send email. fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, December 16, 2016 1:40 PM
  • As far as I can tell, everyone has the problem. It has been reported by a few people, and we were told the issue has been escalated to Engineering.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, December 16, 2016 2:05 PM
  • Thank you for following-up with me.
    Friday, December 16, 2016 2:14 PM
  • The Wiki leaderboard of users with the most points in the last week just got updated. It includes all points, not just in the Wiki. It appears to me that everyone's points in the last 7 days is declining each day.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, December 16, 2016 2:24 PM
  • I don't think mine has changed.

Friday, December 16, 2016 2:42 PM