SmartVisio4TFS configuration with Visual Studio 2017 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everybody,

I am evaluating a product SmartVisio4TFS that allows, among many other things, to compute the path for testing a Flow written in Visio. In order to do so they require the installation of

Team Explorer
    o Visual Studio 2017, Team Explorer 2017

I have installed Visual Studio Professional and Visual Studio Team Explore 2017 both evaluation copy.

I was able also to create a project xxxx.visualstudio.com, whe I try to access to the project I got a message like "not entered necessary credentials or yur user account does not have permission to connect to the Team Foundation Server at xxxxx.visualstudio.com". Now I tried also to access to xxxx.visualstudio.com by the browser where I gt error 404.

Any idea on what is  my mistake? Peraphs I need some component to give the necessary auth?

Thanks in advance,

Paola

Monday, June 25, 2018 5:21 PM

All replies

• Hello Paola_58,

Since SmartVisio4TFS is a third-part product, I would suggest you contact their support team for help. For the current thread, I will move it to Off-Topic forum.

Thanks for understanding,

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:55 AM