What are the best courses/learning plans for the MCAS for Word 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently taking Core Training for Microsoft Office Word 2007 and I was wondering if I made a mistake by choosing it over any of the other learning plans. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:11 PM

Answers

• Xelico:

There are several books that can help you on this.  I went through the training with Step by Step Microsoft Word 2007.  In my opinion this is the "fastest" way to get trained up and exam ready.  I really like how this book goes through the core compenents of Word and then gets into some of the more complex features (EG Mail Merge).  This book can be purchased for under 20 USD at any of the big online stores.  If you have the resources and you are wanting to pass this on the first try, I would recommend purchasing Certiprep practice exams.  The format is the same as the real test that you would be taking.  I personally found it beneficial.  I had a lot of real world experience using Excel and Outlook, but 0 experience with Powerpoint and an average amount in Word.  Google, Certiport and navigate around on their site.  You will find a lot of good information pertaining to Word and other Microsoft / Adobe exams. 

Kind Regards,

Patrick
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:30 PM
    Monday, February 15, 2010 12:18 AM