none
There is a second chance to take exam ? RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote Microsoft Exam 070-486 ASP.NET ! I dint got pass score in first attempt . Is there any second chance to write again without payment !! Please reply !!
    Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The Second shot offerings have experied and currently no new second shot offer is announced.

It was also not possible to request 2nd shot after failing the exam, the 2nd shot voucher has to be provided when you book the exam.

So unfortunatley you will have to pay for the exam again.

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Thursday, July 10, 2014 5:56 PM
  • Hi,

I am not sure if there is second shot offer anymore. But anyway, you should have registered first for the exam suing your second shot voucher which you obtain from Microsoft website.

However, you can check here:

Special Offers

" Here’s how the process works:

1. Register for your Microsoft Certification exam pack voucher.

2. Schedule and pay for your exam at Prometric using your voucher code.

3. Take your exam. Once you pass, go back to step 2 and register for another exam."

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered, thanks! Kind regards

Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am not sure if there is second shot offer anymore. But anyway, you should have registered first for the exam suing your second shot voucher which you obtain from Microsoft website.

However, you can check here:

Special Offers

" Here’s how the process works:

1. Register for your Microsoft Certification exam pack voucher.

2. Schedule and pay for your exam at Prometric using your voucher code.

3. Take your exam. Once you pass, go back to step 2 and register for another exam."

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered, thanks! Kind regards

Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:49 PM
  • Hi,

The Second shot offerings have experied and currently no new second shot offer is announced.

It was also not possible to request 2nd shot after failing the exam, the 2nd shot voucher has to be provided when you book the exam.

So unfortunatley you will have to pay for the exam again.

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Thursday, July 10, 2014 5:56 PM