NO Your One Care RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have added a second computer to my One Care Circle.  Both are set up as Hubs.  The only problem is that neither computer has a Your One Care Circle. 

When I open either Windows Live One Care and click on the Manage Your One Care Circle only two options show up.  Add a pc to your One Care Circle and Rename this PC.  

Help!!!

I have called the techs.........and they seemed as baffled as I am.  After chatting for a bit the only suggestion they had was to unistall and reinstall the program....no joy.

Any other suggestions?? 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:05 PM

All replies

• I assume that both have been confirmed as being activated with the same subscription LiveID.

Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what else you could try except that the few similar reports of a hub not seeing the status of the other PCs in the Circle were typically resolved by reinstalling.

What operating systems are on both PCs?

How are they connected? Wired or wireless and both on the same LAN?

You might try reinstalling one copy first and seeing if you at least get the "Your OneCare Circle" link/tab and the status of the other PC, even if it is unknown.

-steve

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:39 AM
  • Yes, to the confirmation.  One computer is Windows XP the other is Vista.  Wireless connection.  I have tried reinstalling on one computer.........on change.  I will try reinstalling on the other computer as well.  Still no Your OneCare Circle link/tab on the computer I have already reinstalled on.  

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:10 AM