none
Table Comparison Result RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I was on the point of making changes to the backend of my live database, when I had a feeling I had forgotten something.

So I downloaded an app called StarInix Database Compare and loaded the original backend (from way back) alongside the tweaked development version.

Pleased to report it generally came back with the minor changes expected.

It reported field length changes made and also an additional field that is needed going forward.

From the symbology it identifies these as table changes which is fine.

BUT.... following the list of table fields and any changes, there are fx entries for all fields.  Does anyone know what these refer to?

In my list there is a blank fx entry in the original database with a green arrow pointing to it from the new database field list.  The field referred to in the new tweaked database is pp-code1  This field doesn't exist, only pp-code.

Does anyone know what this refers to or indicates please?

Thanks

Phil

• Moved by Chenchen Li Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:07 AM ThirdPartySoftware
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:17 PM

All replies

• you might contact the company directly  softwaresupport@starinix.com

peter n roth - http://PNR1.com, Maybe some useful stuff

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:27 PM
  • Hello Phil,

As your issue is related to a third party software, I suggest you contact the vendor for professional support. I would move this thread into OffTopic forum.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:06 AM