none
anyone got explanation for this little glitch?

Question

• We all know that sometimes tasteless or irrelevant and argumentative posts may clutter the forum now and then but can anyone explain why notifications on one such thread are arriving like this?

Sorry I cut and pasted the line and found more mystery.
    the name of the poster was missing and the words  "has replied to a post you subscribed to" were reversed. When I pasted them here to show you the name of the poster appeared as a link another link underline(without text) continued after the reversed sentence. When I removed the username and line the writing snapped back to the correct order, but one dot refused to be removed till I removed the last letter of the plain text next to it. 

Weird, and potentially dangerous.

also when I removed the linked user name I pasted it into the notepad for reference but instead of what I had cut I had another phrase and when I copied and pasted the whole into notepad not only were the extra bits not there the sentence was the right way round.
    • Edited by llynne Friday, April 17, 2009 1:24 PM more happened
    Friday, April 17, 2009 1:19 PM

All replies

• One more thing, I have never seen this before but the select text jumps the suspect reversed phrase and tries to only select text either side

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:31 PM