Where is the forum for Flight Simulator X (FSX)? RRS feed

• Question

• I sure can't find it. I just discovered that newsgroups have disappeared and are supposedly replaced by forums. But I can't find a forum for FSX support.

Where is it?

BZerko

Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Unbelievable, isn't it that 600 people can read your post and NONE of them have a clue where you can get help.  Once the MS newsgroups went away, all is chaotic and the replacement of NG's by these forums just isn't working.

I have made four posts in four different forums and not a single one has had any answers.

Friday, August 20, 2010 1:49 PM
  • Did you ever get an answer to your question or find other forums for Flight Simulator X ?
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:40 PM
  • Amazing isn't it?  Almost 2200 views and not one single person knows where the FSX Forum is.  Hard to believe that there are that many people out there without a clue.  By the way, none of my other four posts received any answers either.  What a do-nothing forum this is.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:18 PM
  • Good question. Anybody know? 6K+ people seem to be interested.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:54 PM
  • A few options: http://www.bing.com/search?q=flight+simulator+x+forum&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=flight+simulator+x+forum&sc=2-24&sp=-1&sk=

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, May 18, 2012 7:16 AM