none
Profile blocked on forums

Question

• Hello, can someone help me please. Everytime I enter a search for a Microsoft issue and then when a page opens with links to issues on Microsoft forum. I click on the link and a page opens saying My Profile has been blocked. I've had this problem for a long time and do not know how or why my profile has been blocked. I have had contact before with regard to this problem, but I do not understand what the replier to my problem needs me to do to try to correct this it. It's very annoying and inconvenient, when trying to solve a problem with Windows.

Regards

John

John Jowett

• Edited by jjohnj Friday, April 15, 2016 10:46 AM spelling
    Friday, April 15, 2016 10:44 AM

Answers

• John, the account you used to post this question looks fine to me. You have had it almost 3 years. Is this the account that seems to be blocked? What is the exact wording of the error when you click on the link to a page in search results?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, April 15, 2016 10:59 AM

All replies

• May be someone has report you for posting inappropriate content. Create another account to be able to access forums.
    Friday, April 15, 2016 10:48 AM
  • John, the account you used to post this question looks fine to me. You have had it almost 3 years. Is this the account that seems to be blocked? What is the exact wording of the error when you click on the link to a page in search results?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, April 15, 2016 10:59 AM