Reinstalling and reactivating WHS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends,

I have a problem with my WHS for 2 weeks now and i wrote in other forums as well, i really hope you can help me because I'm lost and MS doesn't help me at all.
    my WHS at home (8 HDD system) the primary hdd crashed (totally died ,it was maxtor 120GB), i purchased new 500GB hdd and installed WHS.
    while installing i never could choose re-install, i had only install option.
    I'll try to be brief, it took me few days to collect the data from the HDD prior to formatting them and adding them to my new installation.
    the problem begun few days after i finished i had to activate it (re-activate, since it worked for a year on the hdd that died).
    i putted my s/n that is on the box of ms whs that i have.
    i got that it doesn't work, i tried activating over the phone using the 9 segments of numbers, and got it woudl not work.
    i called MS Israel and US including emails, they all tell me to go to forums??? on forums I'm told that no one can help me re-activate it.
    i saw same problem on: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whssoftware/thread/38ffcf58-dfe3-498f-888e-d81b3d3f7eef?prof=required and it was suggest to ask for new key.
    i really don't know what to do, ms support sends me to activation and forums, i have the original discs and package, and the old (Dead) hdd.
    what should i do to get my sw that i paid for to work and get activated.
    please help me what should i do, why doesn't my sn works? its same hardware ,just new hdd (primary unfortunately).
    looking forward for your help, please try to help me.
    Doron
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:06 PM

Answers

• As I've already told you in that other thread, nobody here can give you a new product key. Call product activation; there's a link to Microsoft's list of activation centers in that thread.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:49 PM