How to Prepare for MTA Exam Paper-98-361 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Good Evening there !!

Please let me know how to prepare for the MTA 98-361 Exam papers, from where I could get the material and how much time it needs to be spend as usual.

Thanks,

Sunny.

Friday, May 13, 2011 12:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Sunny,

You can take the help of the books available for the preparation of this exam and the test preparation software which will help you to get an excellent idea of the exam format. The most important thing is regular study. Spend time on your study, understand the topics covered in the exam, and practice to crack the exam in your first attempt.  How much time you need to prepare for the exam is really depends on your prior knowledge and area of expertise. Try your level best......You will surely get success.

Thanks..

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, November 25, 2011 5:45 AM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:52 AM
  • I found this book that might help: 98-361: MTA Software Development Fundamentals (Microsoft Official Academic Course)
    It was released in May of 2011, so it's very recent :) 
    Dimitri C. - Please mark the replies as answers if they help! Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, November 25, 2011 5:46 AM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Sunny,

You can take the help of the books available for the preparation of this exam and the test preparation software which will help you to get an excellent idea of the exam format. The most important thing is regular study. Spend time on your study, understand the topics covered in the exam, and practice to crack the exam in your first attempt.  How much time you need to prepare for the exam is really depends on your prior knowledge and area of expertise. Try your level best......You will surely get success.

Thanks..

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, November 25, 2011 5:45 AM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:52 AM
  • I found this book that might help: 98-361: MTA Software Development Fundamentals (Microsoft Official Academic Course)
    It was released in May of 2011, so it's very recent :) 
    Dimitri C. - Please mark the replies as answers if they help! Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, November 25, 2011 5:46 AM
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:17 AM
  • the book is insufficient for people on self paced study
    Monday, May 5, 2014 2:51 PM