Outlook Tracking Error: The owner of this queue does not have sufficient privileges to work with this queue RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user who is getting the error "The owner of this queue does not have sufficient privileges to work with this queue" when tracking Emails to CRM records, whether it is an Opportunity, Contact, Company, etc..

To preface, the User has Read privileges on Queue and is on Rollup 7.

I tested tracking emails with CRM users Cc'd on the email as well as emails with only him as the recipient and I still receive the error.

I saw this as a possible answer, "If you dont plan on using the Auto Routing feature, disable it from customizations on Email Entity," but was unsure of what this would do.

Does anyone have any solutions to this problem? All enabled users in our CRM installation have Read-Write privileges, Full License Type and Read privileges on Queue. I am stumped!!!

Mike Karls

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:25 PM

Answers

• Please go to settings=>customizations=>customize the system=>Entities=>Email, then uncheck "Automatically move records to the owner's default queue when a record is created or assigned", publish all customizations and try again.

Jackie Chen, Microsoft Online Community Support. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Mike Karls Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:57 PM
    Friday, August 17, 2012 8:24 AM

All replies

• Please go to settings=>customizations=>customize the system=>Entities=>Email, then uncheck "Automatically move records to the owner's default queue when a record is created or assigned", publish all customizations and try again.

Jackie Chen, Microsoft Online Community Support. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Mike Karls Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:57 PM
    Friday, August 17, 2012 8:24 AM
  • Hi Jackie,

Thank you! Do you know what, if any, the rammifications are of unchecking this box?

Mike Karls

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:26 PM