Windows HPC Pack Support RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I know that windows HPC Pack is free to use. I wonder if there is any paid service for its support. If we use HPC Pack, we will need professional support for windows HPC pack in our development and production environment time to time. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Puneet

Puneet Sharma

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:49 PM

All replies

• You can get support on HPC Pack through Microsoft CSS. The level of support depends on the type of support you buy.

Please contact Microsoft Support for more details.

Qiufang Shi

Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:23 AM
  • Thanks Quifang. What's Microsoft CSS?

Puneet Sharma

Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:10 PM
  • Sorry Puneet, I should use CSS term. I think it stands for Microsoft Customer Support Service. More details you could check here.

Qiufang Shi

Friday, March 17, 2017 6:12 AM
  • Dear Qiufang,

This support looks fine with me (little expensive though). What are the other places where we can take feedback and guidance on HPC during our integration process with the projects? I know this forum is pretty active and we can use this. Can we also contact "hpcpack@microsoft.com" for few questions during the development? Are there any other platform or forums?

Puneet Sharma

Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:43 PM
  • Forum will be a good start for specific questions as we monitor it every day and try to leave answers here so that can benefit others. HPCPack@microsoft.com can be the place for you to post other questions such as your concerns, feedbacks, requests or deep dicussions to the product.

And please be noted that the microsoft support offering has support SLA, it is suitable for enterprise production. And this forum and hpcpack@microsoft is more of development support purpose and it is not guaranteed on issue solving.

Qiufang Shi

Friday, March 24, 2017 3:04 AM
  • Dear Quifang,

Finally, we will have HPC in the production with one of our critical projects. Thank you for your help through out the development.

Could you please provide us more details about how to get the production level HPC support from Microsoft. When I click the link provided by you, I just see the option to purchase the support pack. I don't see HPC specified anywhere.  Could you please provide me more detailed steps (or any documentation you have)?

Thanks,

Puneet

Puneet Sharma

Monday, August 14, 2017 1:49 PM