none
where i can order welcom kit ? RRS feed

• Question

• hello all i get a mcts certicifaction and i dont know where i can order my welcom kit .

thank you .

Monday, May 24, 2010 8:53 AM

Answers

• fligant,

Once you get your MCP id (via email) you can log in to the MCP site. On the left side you'll find a section calles 'program benefits'. That's where you should look. MS doesn't ship welcome kits anymore. Certificates can be downloaded a printed. If you do want a paper version you can order one via the mcp site but you do have to pay a shipping fee for that (i believe something in the order of 10,00).

congrats on passing your exam!

Maurice

Monday, May 24, 2010 10:21 AM

All replies

• fligant,

Once you get your MCP id (via email) you can log in to the MCP site. On the left side you'll find a section calles 'program benefits'. That's where you should look. MS doesn't ship welcome kits anymore. Certificates can be downloaded a printed. If you do want a paper version you can order one via the mcp site but you do have to pay a shipping fee for that (i believe something in the order of 10,00).

congrats on passing your exam!

Maurice

Monday, May 24, 2010 10:21 AM
  • Mauice,

thank you for your help , i want order paper version but cant see the order link in mcp  site .

thank you for your Hellp .

Monday, May 24, 2010 10:25 AM
  • In that case look on the right side. There you'll see a related section where you can contact your Regional Service Center. You can email them with your request and they will respond within two days after your request. You can also phone them whatever you prefer.

Maurice

Monday, May 24, 2010 2:56 PM
  • thank you maurice for you time nad you help
    Monday, May 24, 2010 3:00 PM