WLOC 2.0.2392.4 & Windows Vista Event Viewer RRS feed

• General discussion

• Well I just notice something cool Windows Event Viewer logs as far as WLOC is concerned is clean.

The only error reported was the update policy could not be updated that was last weekend server Farse was the only thing that showed up.

No more fire wall errors nothing.

I think that's pretty cool since the first beta build the windows event viewer had lot of issues being logged with different wloc things messing up.

Now nothing

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:52 PM

All replies

• That's also good to read, Mikro. I haven't looked at my Event Viewer lately, so it is good that the spurious entries are no longer being created.

Have you also noticed that 2.0 no longer throws up the tool tip to tell you "OneCare is up to date" whenever it checks for updates unless you manually initiate the check? :-)

-steve

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:19 PM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

That's also good to read, Mikro. I haven't looked at my Event Viewer lately, so it is good that the spurious entries are no longer being created.

Have you also noticed that 2.0 no longer throws up the tool tip to tell you "OneCare is up to date" whenever it checks for updates unless you manually initiate the check? :-)

-steve

Yeah it's wloc 2.0 shaping up Nicely  

So are the other windows live services another handfull got released recently

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:01 PM