Where to move my question if I get no reply? RRS feed

• Question

• My question is put in Fixit, but Fixit detected no problem on my computer whereas it is completely disorganised and I want to know if there is a chance that there is hard disk damage although any test told me such.  So I wonder if it is on the right place in the Fixit forum.  It was posted 4 hours ago.  How do you know the cause that your question isn't answered?

Thanks for recommendations.

Why do pets not protest when you put them to the leash and why can we dress them and put a bow around their neck so easily?
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:57 PM

Answers

• You probably want to check if your hard disk's manufacturer has a forum for products that is specific to hardware.  Also you may want to contact your PC maker, mine has a tool for testing the whole machine, including hard disk.

Fixit can only detect problem in Microsoft products. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:09 PM
  • If I have further troubles then, because I moved to the Dutch forum where someone recommended to reinstall windows.  During the whole process nothing still showed in the direction something is wrong with the hardware.  I consider this question for solved.

Why do pets not protest when you put them to the leash and why can we dress them and put a bow around their neck so easily?
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:47 PM

All replies

• You probably want to check if your hard disk's manufacturer has a forum for products that is specific to hardware.  Also you may want to contact your PC maker, mine has a tool for testing the whole machine, including hard disk.

Fixit can only detect problem in Microsoft products. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:09 PM
  • If I have further troubles then, because I moved to the Dutch forum where someone recommended to reinstall windows.  During the whole process nothing still showed in the direction something is wrong with the hardware.  I consider this question for solved.

Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:47 PM