Have anyone got the benefit of referral in imagine cup RRS feed

Answers

• Hey here the right question u have asked .............

1.       Get 8+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Exclusive Jet-Black Imagine Cup Baseball Cap.
    2.     Get 15+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Imagine Cup (Special Edition) T-Shirt + the above cap.
    3.     Get 30+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Windows Vista RC1 + the above two prizes.
    4.     Get 40+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Licensed Version of Windows XP Professional with SP2 + the above three prizes.
    5.     Get 50+ Friends registered and Win – Get invites for the National Finals of the Imagine Cup in India + the above four prizes.
    6.     Get 100+ Friends registered and Win – WOW! You will be real famous because we will make you a Student Partner for your college for a period of 6 moths in addition to all the above prizes.

here the answer
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:14 PM

All replies

• No. I dint get any.. Is there any referral for imagine cup also?
    Friday, March 9, 2007 8:21 AM
  • no referral points were announced for the imagine cup registration....
    Friday, March 9, 2007 7:28 PM
  • hi,

Yes, there is a referral program . When anyone registers ..the form has a field Referral Code. if he/she enters tht we get points.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:46 AM
  • No.. i didn't got any points in the imagine cup referrals
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:35 AM
  • No .. What is the benefit?
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 1:01 PM
  • Hello friends I have got 200 points here for the Imagine cup referral cup competation.....

No guddies nothing[ guddies were mentioned!!!]...even not even a mail about it!!!!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:12 PM
  • hello venkat_psgtech,,,   yes there is a scheme for referring students to imagine cup......This has no way link with rockstar contest........
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:59 PM
  • Let me make it clear ranjeeth ..........this referral option in imagine cup is not related to rockstar in any way..U won't be offered any points........But u will be given gift..!!!!!
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:02 PM
  • sorry aleemu u won't be given any points ..since thy  didn't say anything as u thought....
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:06 PM
  • ur 200 points is not for having got referred or having referred but for enrolling .....
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:07 PM
  • Hey here the right question u have asked .............

1.       Get 8+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Exclusive Jet-Black Imagine Cup Baseball Cap.
    2.     Get 15+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Imagine Cup (Special Edition) T-Shirt + the above cap.
    3.     Get 30+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Windows Vista RC1 + the above two prizes.
    4.     Get 40+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Licensed Version of Windows XP Professional with SP2 + the above three prizes.
    5.     Get 50+ Friends registered and Win – Get invites for the National Finals of the Imagine Cup in India + the above four prizes.
    6.     Get 100+ Friends registered and Win – WOW! You will be real famous because we will make you a Student Partner for your college for a period of 6 moths in addition to all the above prizes.

here the answer
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:14 PM
  • hello  Avinash  ,,
                Nice to see ur reply.............Very same problem I too have ......I didn't even get any mail about my referrals...
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:16 PM
  • thanks 4 the info subramani...i dint visit the forum last 2 days,,,sorry 4 the late reply...
    Monday, March 12, 2007 6:28 PM
  • i am also really happy to c many ppl ve not got points for imagine cup.. i also got sme 200 points for registration. then no change in my points table too..   
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:45 AM
  • wait till finish of imagine cup
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:25 AM
  • narasiman_jayachandran_2b5374  

Thats too bad to think my friend .........Rockstar will get old by june 15th.....???
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:53 PM
  • Getting points more than 200 in rockstar through imagine cup is hard .......Try to get first place in the contest conducted as imagine cup and u will be given points....
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:02 PM
  • ya...
        that can not be surly tell..... in some times  it will automatically increases the points some times that didn't give any points for referrals.
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:27 AM