Microsoft Silverlight RRS feed

• Question

• Have you guys heard of this Microsoft silverlight? Its awesome, beta version is available for download and it works with both firefox and IE (ofcourse)

Actually microsoft silverlight, speeds up your webpage viewing and it is developed in accordance and keeping in mind about WEB2.0 architecture, you will see the difference when you visit a website which is built using web2.0 architecture (if microsoft silverlight is installed)...for eg, websites built on AJAX, or rich web based applications, you will see difference while browsing such sites..

Share out ur experiences and discuss more about this new technology from microsoft

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 8:33 PM

Answers

• i wonder, what it takes just to type , www.microsoft .com?????.....it was as simple as that...

but anyways since i am posting, so here it is

there is a link on the home page of www.microsoft.com [not.co.in]...download microsoft silverlight...its that simple..u dont have to go anywhere....i wonder what made you not try it out yourself...anyways...heres the detailed link, for you http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88117&clcid=0x409

either one and you are there

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:05 PM
  • Microsoft Silverlight allows you to build rich media application with cross browser compatibility. I had a look at the demo webcast and its great. You can edit videos,batch them together and much more. Its like we can direct our own movie with a set of clips. The best part is that these videos, can be viewed directly in the browser instead of the traditional software for playing media....

If you want to learn something new and awesome, silverlight is a good choice.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:46 PM
  • Silverlight is a significant part of the Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF). The latest version of the .net framework, .net 3.0 consists of the WPF, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF) and other things, making development easier than before.
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:59 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the information m8, Ill try it out during free time.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:29 AM
  • do revert back to this post and feedback about silverlight, after you use it.....
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 9:49 PM
  • nice info
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:05 AM
  • yaar anoop,

could u give me some more information regarding this or link to that site for the download and information???

Keep Sharing Knowledge

Bye

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:13 AM
  • i wonder, what it takes just to type , www.microsoft .com?????.....it was as simple as that...

but anyways since i am posting, so here it is

there is a link on the home page of www.microsoft.com [not.co.in]...download microsoft silverlight...its that simple..u dont have to go anywhere....i wonder what made you not try it out yourself...anyways...heres the detailed link, for you http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88117&clcid=0x409

either one and you are there

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:05 PM
  • Thnx for ur help Anoop

Bye

Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:16 AM
  • Microsoft Silverlight allows you to build rich media application with cross browser compatibility. I had a look at the demo webcast and its great. You can edit videos,batch them together and much more. Its like we can direct our own movie with a set of clips. The best part is that these videos, can be viewed directly in the browser instead of the traditional software for playing media....

If you want to learn something new and awesome, silverlight is a good choice.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:46 PM
  • WOW!! Looks interesting. I am gonna attend todays webcast Smile may be i can learn more stuff bout it.
    Friday, May 18, 2007 5:53 AM
  • gud stuff

keep it up

Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:05 PM
  • Silverlight is a significant part of the Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF). The latest version of the .net framework, .net 3.0 consists of the WPF, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF) and other things, making development easier than before.
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:59 AM