Help - started crashing Money Sunset WIN XP RRS feed

• Question

• Downloaded Sunset Deluxe and worked fine for a while.  Now anytime I add a payee or download from bank it crashes.  I have searched hard drive for mnyob99.dll and it does not come up in the search results.  Is there any other solution to this problem?  I went to c:\program files\microsoft money plus\   -  but there is no MNYCoreFiles folder or file any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Edited by wild93 Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:51 PM spelling
    Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:51 PM

All replies

• Copy (ctrl+C) the following line:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money Plus\MNYCoreFiles

Open Windows Explorer (windowsKey+E) and Paste (ctrl+V) into the box to the right of the file folder icon at the top. That window to paste into is shaded in Windows 7 until you select it, so it does not initially look like a box.

In Windows Explore, you might want to make hidden files and folders visible with File->FolderOptions->View->ShowHiddenFilesFolders.....

Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:05 PM
  • In Windows Explorer, you might want to make hidden files and folders visible with File->FolderOptions->View->ShowHiddenFilesFolders.....

That won't do it.  You have to (temporarily) Uncheck the box Hide Protected system files (Recommended) in order to get the MNYCoreFiles folder and its contents to show.
    Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:06 PM