How to add Letter Activity to Social Pane's Activities for Account RRS feed

• Question

• On an Account's Social Pane's Activities, you can't add an activity for Letter.  Is there a way to add this in?  i've read how to add a button for Activities to the menu, with the specific activities underneath.  However i prefer not to do that, because the user will still be looking at the ones in the social pane wondering why they're not there, unless i remove the Activities altogether from the social pane.  but i do want them displayed there.

so preference is to add Letter in to Accounts on the Social Pane's activities. any ideas how? Thanks.

Friday, January 16, 2015 9:02 PM

Answers

• So, I did even more digging, and it doesn't look like you can do that at this point.  Though a lot of people are asking about it, so hopefully they will add that functionality in.  Apparently they had planned to have it be editable.  It was in their beta version and in this video of new features (at the 10:30 mark) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILwHWxfefQ

But I suppose they ran out of time or changed their minds, which is unfortunate.

• Marked as answer by PandaM Monday, January 19, 2015 1:55 PM
    Monday, January 19, 2015 1:55 PM