none
Visual Basic Runtime Application, with Oracle Essential Businees Suite is any option to run in Ubuntu Linux 16.04 and above. RRS feed

• Question

• Hai,

I am using Ubuntu Linux 16.04, I need to update, IFHRMS portal using WebAdi Excel Sheet, while opening,  "there is Syntax Error " in "Libre office 5".

Could u help me to run or execute the Visual Basic Runtime Applications on ubuntu or if possible use of Microsoft Office without crossover apps like PlayonLinux, Wine etc.,

Thanks in advance for supporting .

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Parthasarathy T, 

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Refer to the information you provided, I suppose the issue is more about Ubuntu or Linux, and our forum is to discuss the Visual Studio Setup and Installation issue. I suggest you could redirect to Stack Overflow tagged ubuntu or Stack Overflow tagged linux, and start a new thread to seek for a more professional help.

In addition, if you want to run the Visual Basic Runtime applications on Ubuntu, you could have a look at the similar issue.

If you have any more Visual Studio Setup and Installation issues in the future, please feel free to let us know. 

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day. 

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 13, 2020 3:04 AM