live chat RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to get live chat help for my pc and my liveone care, I hav my sevice  but whn I click on start chat the window that opens has error HTTP 403 forbidden, so I close it and cick on start chat and the sa thing hapens, whats up? how doI start my live chat?
    Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:47 PM

Answers

• It is possible that you are trying to access chat when it is not available. To the best of my knowledge, chat support is not 24x7. Email support is 24x7 and phone support is limited to specific hours, depending on the country. In Europe, for example, there is no weekend phone support. That may be the case with chat support, too. In North America, phone support on weekends is from 5:00 to 17:00 PT and from 5:00 to 22:00 PT on weekdays.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:20 AM

All replies

• I'm not sure of why you can't get access to Live Chat unless you are not signing in with the Live ID and password associated with your One Care subscription. Are you able to reach phone support?
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:14 PM
  • It is possible that you are trying to access chat when it is not available. To the best of my knowledge, chat support is not 24x7. Email support is 24x7 and phone support is limited to specific hours, depending on the country. In Europe, for example, there is no weekend phone support. That may be the case with chat support, too. In North America, phone support on weekends is from 5:00 to 17:00 PT and from 5:00 to 22:00 PT on weekdays.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:20 AM