Neglected Accounts with NO related Entities RRS feed

• Question

• As I understand it, CRM comes with a Neglected Accounts Report (which doesn't seem to work) that will include Accounts with no related Activities.  However, what if an Activity has been 'Related to' a Custom Entity.

Is it possible to search for all Accounts that have no related Custom Entities (eg, in the last 6 months), as well as no related Activities on those Custom Entities or on anything related to the Account.

Let's use Coca Cola as an example

We have 4 Custom Entities: Sponsorship, Membership, Engagement, Funding.  Any one of these could have an Email or Appointment, etc, related to one of these, eg, we sent an Email to Coca Cola asking for Sponsorship.

If Coke has had absolutely no communication or activity (eg, a new Sponsorship Record) in the last 6 months, would it be possible to create this query?

I've opened CRM in SQL, and it's so difficult to ascertain even what is the correct Appointment FK is.

So, to build a Query that says SELECT * FROM ACCOUNTS WHERE LEFT JOIN Appointment is NULL, Engagement is NULL, Email is Null, Notes IS NULL, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc seems to be a gargantuan task.

Can anyone suggest how this could be constructed, or am I asking the impossible?

Thanks for any advice.

Live Long and Prosper

Friday, July 25, 2014 2:19 PM

All replies

• I'm taking it that this isn't possible?  Or is this forum maybe not the best suited to asking this question?  Is there another CRM forum that I should perhaps be asking in?  :(

Live Long and Prosper

Monday, July 28, 2014 2:22 PM